A Service Station is a facility that could be attached to a Route to provide services such as food, first-aid, rest, repair and maintenance, security, or the storage of spare Capsules. Such facilities could include:
· Food-Stations providing restaurant or cafe facilities,
· Repair-Stations where Capsules would be directed for maintenance and repair,
· Emergency-Stations where Capsules would be directed when Passengers require medical assistance,
· Security-Stations controlled by security personnel,
· Rest-Stations where Passengers could avail of hotel or hostel facilities, and
· Cab-Stations which would hold a store of Capsules available to be directed to Routes and Cab-stops which are short of Capsules.